Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Cinnamon Rolls

One of my favorite things in the world...Cinnamon rolls!... Room temp butter mixed with the sugar & salt...
Creamed mixture with the dry ingredients & lemon zest...
Fluffy - good texture...
The kitchen was very warm - 91'F for the dough - not the recommended 77'-81'F... oh well...
2 hour ferment...
Great rise...
14 inches x 12 inches...
Cinnamon & sugar mixture...
Roll it up...
Divide them up...
75-90 minute proof...
Cream cheese frosting prep...
Ready for the oven...
25 minutes later...
WOW!...
Amazing!
A wonderful, gooey creation!...

& my favorite part of all? The middle! Next time I'd use more cinnamon & sugar on the inside...but a very easy recipe...

4 comments:

  1. VERY tasty looking. I want! :)
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! You make me want to bake them all over again! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the inside shot. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Now I want to bake another batch and use my normal cream cheese frosting, too! Yours look so yummy.

    ReplyDelete