Saturday, July 11, 2009

Cinnamon Raisin Walnut Swirl Bread

Good. Another cinnamony creation ...I like these...Above is my wayward mise en place. Told you...

Dry ingredients mixed with wet to form a sticky mess...

6-8 minutes of dough hook kneeding...(I know, real breadmaking is about hand kneeding...the LOVE you put into the bread...I think the dough hook equally coveys the LOVE I would otherwise kneed into the bread myself...besides...I just had a steroid shot in my right shoulder due to chronic inflamation - So I think that's my note from the doc, Mr. Reinhart...)

Raisins & chopped walnuts...

They are being real wallflowers...not wanting to socialize with the dough...

Here is your handkneeding....

2 hour ferment...

HUGE RISE!

Optional cinnamon swirl prep...

Cinnamon & sugar...one of the best combos ever...

Roll it up & pinch the seam...

60-90 minute proof...

Another HUGE rise!

Out of the oven & prepping tops with butter...

Cinnamon sugar roll upsidedown...

Beautiful looking loaves!

A peek inside the end of the loaf...

But the real beauty lies within!

So pretty! A perfect swirl!






Here's the inside cinnamon sugar goo...Delicious!

6 comments:

  1. VERY nice. I'd like some 'now'!
    :)
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the step by step photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS! I'm going to make mine this afternoon - I hope it turns out as lovely as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! I loved this bread, too. Your swirl is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what an amazing swirl!! Yours rose so high. very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you have the recipe for this?

    ReplyDelete